ECIL recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation India Limited is inviting applications for the Graduate engineer and diploma apprentices opportunity. All interested candidates who are looking for the apprenticeship opportunity can apply with the reputed PSU ECIL.
Currently, 160 posts are available for the Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 20 vacancies for the Diploma Apprentices.
Please check this post for more details about ECIL recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, Selection process, How to apply, etc.
ECIL recruitment 2021 vacancy and post
Please find below details about the number of vacancies and salary details and age limit.
Graduate Engineer Apprentices vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Engineering Branch||Total||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
Diploma Apprentices vacancy:
ECIL recruitment 2021 important dates
Check the important dates given-below.
|1||Availability of the advertisement||06.01.2021|
|2||Starting of online applications||06.01.2021|
|3||Last date to submitting online applications||15.01.2021|
|4||Shortlisted candidates list display on ECIL Website||18.01.2021|
|5||Provisional list 1 candidates joining Dates||20 & 21.01.2021|
|6||The second list of Shortlisted candidates list display on ECIL Website||28.01.2021|
|7||Second List candidates joining Dates:||29 & 30.01.2021|
|8||Starting of the apprenticeship training||04.02.2021|
Educational Qualification for Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship:
Candidates must have passed BE/BTECH after 1st April 2018 in the above-given branches.
Educational Qualification for Diploma Apprentiship:
Candidates must have passed diploma in ECE & CSE branch on or after 1st April 2018.
Selection for the apprenticeship will be based on the qualifying marks in the engineering or diploma.
How to apply
All interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in only.
Please follow below steps to apply for ECIL recruitment 2021.
- The first step is to register yourself on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
- Visit the official NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Now click on the Enroll button given on the top-right side of the NATS portal.
- Complete your enrollment process by providing all the required details.
- After the successful enrollment on the NATS portal candidates can proceed to apply for ECIL Apprenticeship.
- Now login on the NATS portal and check the Establishment section.
- Now got to Establishment Request-> find Establishment-> (Upload resume if prompted by Portal)-> Click/ select option Establishment name-> Type ECIL HYDERABAD in box-> Press search button. CLICK ON APPLY BUTTON
- You have successfully applied for the ECIL Apprenticeship program.
Please check below links also:
Source: Official notification
Check other Popular Sarkari Exams in India: