Haryana Chief Minister announced to launch of a one-time registration portal for the recruitment of Group C and Group D post recruitment. This registration portal will help to conduct a Common Eligibility Test for all the recruitment that comes under Haryana Staff Selection. Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s existing portal will continue to work for the Group A and Group B positions.
What is the HSSC CET one-time registration portal?
The one-time registration portal is a web-based candidates database management system that helps to conduct the Common Eligibility Test for the HSSC posts that comes under Group C and Group D. Candidates must have a valid working mobile number in order to register on the one-time registration portal.
Candidates will have to register themselves on the one-time registration portal if they want to apply for any Group C and Group D post.
Earlier, the Central government has approved a proposal for the formation of a new National Recruitment Agency which will be responsible to manage the existing Group C and Group D recruitment for the central government through a Common Eligibility Test. NRA CET will be a national level test.
HSSC CET one-time registration portal is made on the similar pattern like the NRA CET.
Please have a look at the short summary of the HSSC CET Haryana one time registration portal.
|Name of the portal||HSSC one-time registration portal (OTR)|
|Exam Name||HSSC CET|
|Official exam authority||Haryana Staff Selection|
|Level of the exam||National|
|post category||Group Cand Group D|
|Registration validity||3 years|
|Helpline Number||1800 200 0023|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Benefits and features
- Now candidates will have to register once for 3 years and they can attend the multiple examinations for HSSC CET Group C and Group D posts. It will save candidates time and they can concentrate more on their preparation.
- The syllabus and exam pattern for this Common Eligibility Test will be the same for all posts.
- After the Common Eligibility Test, all candidates will get a scorecard which will be valid for the next three years.
How to register on the HSSC one-time registration portal?
The registration is very simple. Before proceeding further candidates must have below mentioned information/documents ready for the registration purposes.
- A valid working mobile number.
- Scanned copies of the Photograph and signature.
- Documents needed for the registration such as educational documents, experience certificate if have, Sports certificate, Information required for the fee payment, etc
Steps for the online registration:
Job aspirants can follow the below given steps for the registration.
- The first step is to visit the official website at https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx.
- On the homepage enter your mobile number and security code and hit the login button.
- You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP to proceed further.
- Now you can start the registration process by providing all the required details.
- You will have to upload the relevant documents and photocopies of the Photo and Signature.
- Candidates can pay the required application fee after providing the necessary details.
- After the final submission candidates can take a print-out of the fee receipt and the application form.
PPP Data will be linked to the HSSC CET portal
Parivar Pehchan Patra database will be linked to the one-time registration portal. Candidates will have to provide their family id while registering on the one-time registration portal and all family information will be filled automatically. It will be really helpful for the registration process and reduce the time taken in the registration.
If any candidate is facing any difficulty while registering on the one-time portal then he can take help by the official contact information provided on the HSSC CET portal. Before making any call or sending an email please click on the Contact Us link given on the homepage and check the User Manual and FAQ documents. If you are still facing any difficulty then take the help of the below-given contact information.
Contact Number: 1800 200 0023
Email Id: [email protected]
Frequently asked questions
What are other mode of registration except the mobile number?
Currently, candidates can register through a valid mobile number only. Any other mode of registration is not available.
What if i forgot my Parivar Pehchan Patra ID?
In case you don’t remember your Parivar Pehchan Patra ID then you can select the option NO for do you have Parivar Pehchan Patra ID? After that, you will have to provide your Aadhar number and the one-time portal will fetch your Parivar Pehchan Patra details from the database.
What is the Age limit for HSSC CET?
To apply for the CET exam, candidates must be 18 years old and must not exceed the 42 years age limit. There would be some Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.