IB Recruitment 2020: The Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released an official notification to hire candidates for the post of IB ACIO-2 posts under the Ministry of Home Affairs. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
A total of 2000 openings are available.
For more details about the number of posts, eligibility criteria, Application Process, etc please read this post.
IB Recruitment 2020 posts and vacancy details
IB Recruitment 2020 Summary
Please find the Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2020 summary in the below table.
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Post Name||ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER-GRADE-II|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||19th December 2020|
|Closing Date||9 January 2021|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Please find below eligibility criteria for IB ACIO 2020 posts.
Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognize university. Knowledge of computers will be an added advantage.
Age Limit: 18-27 years
|For Departmental Candidates||up to 40 years|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- (i) Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- (ii) Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB ACIO 2020 Exam Pattern
Please check below the Exam Pattern for the IB ACIO 2020 recruitment. IB ACIO 2020 will consists of the below mentioned rounds.
- (i)-Tier-1 Exam
- (ii)-Tier-2 Exam
- (i)-Tier-3 Interview
Please check below the IB ACIO 2020 Tier-1 exam summary.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning||20||20|
Descriptive type paper of 50 marks: Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks). Total duration of the Tier-2 exam will be 1 Hour.
After clearing the Tier-1 and Tier-2 exam candidates will be called for the personal interview round. Interview will carry a total of 100 marks.
How To Apply For IB Recruitment 2020?
All candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above may submit their online application on the official website only.
Please follow below steps to submit the online applications.
- Visit the official website at https://www.mha.gov.in/.
- Click on the link mentioned Recruitment to the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB (37.39 KB).
- Now click on the online application link given in the above pdf file or visit this link directly.
- The first-time user will have to register first on the website.
- After the registration candidates will get a Login ID and Password on their registered email and phone number to log in and submit the online application form.
- Now login with the login ID and Password and complete the online application process.
Please check below links also:
Ckeck all latest Sarkari Exams in India at the linked page.