Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is inviting applications for the Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant non-executive posts for their Pipeline division. These posts are for multiple locations all over India.
Please check the complete elegibility criteria and apply online.
Read this post for more details—
|Date of opening of online application and publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website||22.12.2020|
|Last date of submission of online application(including payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates)||15.01.2021 till 18:00 hrs|
|Tentative date of downloading online admit card||From 29.01.2021 till 08:00 hrs of 14.02.2021|
|Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines||14.02.2021 (SUNDAY)|
|Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines||15.02.2021. If not completed on 15.02.2021 then on 16.02.2021 as well.|
Please find below the details about the posts and the location.
|Region||State||Name of Post||Post Code|
|ERPL||West Bengal||Engg Asstt(Mechanical)||ERWB01|
|ERPL||West Bengal||Engg Asstt(Operations)||ERWB04|
|ERPL||West Bengal||Technical Attendant||ERWB05|
|ERPL||Uttar Pradesh||Engg Asstt(Electrical)||ERUP02|
|ERPL||Uttar Pradesh||Engg Asstt(T&I)||ERUP03|
|ERPL||Uttar Pradesh||Technical Attendant||ERUP05|
|NRPL||Himachal Pradesh||Engg Asstt(T&I)||NRHP03|
|NRPL||Himachal Pradesh||Technical Attendant||NRHP05|
|SRPL||Tamil Nadu||Technical Attendant||SRTN05|
|SRPL||Andhra Pradesh||Technical Attendant||SRAP05|
No. of Vacancy
Please have a look on the below table for details about the Vacancy and reservation.
|Post Code||No. of Vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PwBD|
Candidate’s Age must be at-least 18 years and less than 26 years as on 22nd December 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per the existing government rules.
Please find below the details about the Eligibility Criteria.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post & Salary Grade||Educational Qualification|
|1||Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) Grade-IV||Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI) in the below-given disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute: |
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering, Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates).
|2||Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV||Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: |
1. Electrical Engineering
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates)
|3||Engineering Assistant (T&I) Grade-IV||Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: |
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering
2. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
3. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
4. Instrumentation & Control Engineering
5. Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
6. Electronics Engineering, Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates)
|4||Engineering Assistant (Operations) Grade-IV||Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: |
1. Chemical Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Automobile Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Electronics & Communication Engineering
7. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
8. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
9. Instrumentation & Control Engineering
10. Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
11. Electronics Engineering Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates)
|5||Technical Attendant-1 Grade-I||Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.|
ITI Trades & minimum duration of course for Technical Attendant-1 Grade-I
|Sl||ITI Trade||Duration of course (in years)|
|5||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||2|
|6||Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder)||2|
|7||Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System||2|
|11||Mechanic Industrial Electronics||2|
|12||Information Technology & ESM||2|
|13||Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)||2|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Engineering Assistant (Operations)||Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 25000-105000|
|Technical Attendant-1||Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs. 23000-78000|
DA, HRA, and Basic Pay will also be applicable as per the government rules.
Selection will be done through a two stage process.
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT)
(i)-Written Test: Please check important points for Written Test below.
- The written test will be an objective type of test.
- It will contain 100 questions having a total of 100 marks.
- Out of 100 questions, 75 questions will be related to the Educational Qualification and 25 questions will be related to the General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge, etc.
- There is no negative marking in the written test.
- The duration of the written test will be 90 minutes.
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ST/EXSM/PwBD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks shall be 30%.
(ii)-Skill/Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT): In SPPT, the technical skill/proficiency /physical ability to handle/operate the tools/equipment of the respective engineering discipline of the shortlisted candidates shall be assessed
How to apply?
Please check the complete Eligibility Criteria before applying online. All interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website before 15th January 2021.
Information/ Documents required before applying online:
- Valid and currently working Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of passport size color photograph having 20-50 KB size in JPG format. and Signature copy in Black Ink having 10-30 KB size in JPG format.
- Information for online fee payment.
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Online application process:
Please follow below steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of IOCL at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on click here to view active openings.
- Now on the next page click on the Indian Oil Pipeline recruitment for Non-Executive posts.
- Now on the next page click on the Register Now button and complete the first-time registration process by filling in all required details.
- After the first-time registration candidates will receive a Registration Number and Password.
- Now again visit the same website and enter your Registration Number, Password, and other details to log in.
- Now you may fill your online application form.
- Finally, Pay the required application fee and take a print-out of the fee receipt and the Application form for future reference.