Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura is inviting applications in required format to fill the open vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff Group D Non-Technical category posts. All candidates who wish to apply can checkall details such as eligibility criteria and application process on this page.
Tripura government is hiring for a total of 2500 posts.
JRBT Recruitment 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff Highlights
|Name of the recruiting body||JRBT (Joit Recruitment Board Tripura)|
|Number of vacancies||2500|
|Name of the post||Multi Tasking Staff|
PB-1 Pay Band Scale Rs. 4840 to 13,000/-, Grade pay- Rs. 1400/-. This is the old pay scale and successfully selected candidates will get the salary according to the revised pay Level-l of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018.
Please have a look on the important dates mentioned below.
|Notification date||3rd December 2020|
|Starting of the application submission||28th December 2020|
|Last date to apply||11th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the fee||11th February 2021|
|Admit Card availability||Will be informed|
|Exam Date||Will be informed|
Complete Eligibility Criteria is given below. Please check the eligibility criteria details arefully before online application process.
- Class- VIII (Eight) passed from recognized School for UR candidates.
- Class-V passed from recognized School for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Candidates must be 18 years above and not exceeding 41 years of Age. For ST/SC/PwD candidates and extra 5 years age relaxation will be given.
Note 1: Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic Tripura government is giving an additional 1 year age relaxation to all category candidates.
Note 2: If SC/ST category candidates from other states want to apply for the JRBT Multi Tasking Staff vacancies then candidates must apply as unreserved category candidates.
How to apply
Candidates may apply from the official website of the Joint Recruitment Board Tripura (JRBT).
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for UR category and Rs. 150/- for reserved category (SC/ST). PwD candidates are exempted from fee
Candidates may follow below steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website https://employment.tripura.gov.in/.
- Now click on the link Joint Recruitment Board on the left side.
- On the new page candidates will have to register first on the website through the registration column on the right side (see above image).
- After the first-time registration candidates can submit the online application form.
- Finally, complete the online application form by filling in all required details and payment of the application fee.
Check other Popular Sarkari Exams in India: