Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 result. All successfully qualified candidates can appear for the Tier-2 exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 14th February 2021.
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 exam was conducted from 17th March to 19th March and 12th,16th, 19th, 21st, and 26th October 2020. Now candidates can appear for the Descriptive test on 14th February 2021.
To check the all Bharat Result please visit the linked article.
Important result date
Please have a look at the SSC CHSL 2019 result date
|Sr. No.||Events||Important date|
|1||SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 exam result||15th January 2021|
|2||Uploading of the scorecard on the website||19th January 2021|
|3||Final Answer Key||21st January 2021|
|4||Last date to check the scorecard||18th February 2021|
|5||Last date to check the Final Answer Key||20th February 2021|
|6||Release of the Tier 2 Admit Card||1st week of February 2021|
|7||Tier 2 exam date||14th February 2021|
Tier 1 qualified candidates
As per the notification released by the Staff Selection Commission a total of 44856 candidates recommended for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam by SSC. All candidates can check their scorecard on the official website on or after 19th January 2021. Staff Selection Commission will also upload the Final Answer Key for the 2019 TIER 1 exam on 21st January 2021.
Note: Scorecard and Final Answer key will be available on the SSC website for a period of month. Last date to check the scorecard is 18th February 2021 and for Answer Key 20th February 2021.
Category-wise details of the Tier 1 qualified candidates is given below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Recommended candidates||Cut-off Marks|
- All candidates are qualified according to the cut off marks set by the Staff Selection Commission
- SSC rejected the candidature of 21 candidates who appeared twice in the examination.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 exam is scheduled for 14th February 2021. All candidates can download their Admit Card from the regional SSC websites according to your region.
- Candidates can check their marks from the official website from 19th January by login in using their registration Id and password.
How to check the result?
Candidates can easily check the result by following the below-given steps.
- Visit the official SSC website here.
- Click on the Result link on the top menu of the homepage.
- Now click on the CHSL link on the next page.
- Download your result through the Click Here link given on the next page.
The result will be in a pdf file format. Open the pd file, press Ctrl+F button, Enter your name or roll number and press the enter button of the keyboard to search your result easily.
SSC CHSL 2018 result
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2018 Tier-II result was declared by the Commission on 25-02-2020.
In the said result, 37 candidates qualified for appearing in Skill Test (i.e. DEST) for the post of DEO (Other than CAG), 1741 candidates qualified for appearing in Skill Test (i.e. DEST) for the post of DEO in CAG and 30822 candidates qualified for appearing in Typing Test for the posts of LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA on the basis of total marks scored by the candidates in Tier-I & Tier-II.
Some of the candidates of the SSC CHSL 2018 exam who was disqualified on the basis of Unfair Means (UFM) had requested to reconsider their application. The Commission constituted a Committee of Experts on 5th August 2020 to look into the matter and give its recommendations.
Finally, the constituted committee has shared its recommendations to the Staff Selection Commission and a one-time exemption has been given to 4559 candidates who had been disqualified.
Accordingly, on the basis of cut-off fixed for the SSC CHSL Tier-2 2018 examination dated 25th February 2020, following additional candidates are now declared qualified in the Tier-2:
List-I: Candidates qualified for DEST for the post of DEO (Other than CAG):
|Cut-off Marks (Tier-1 + Tier-2)||252.06||#||#||243.43||#||#||#||#||#||#||—|
|Additional Candidates Available||01*||–||–||02||–||–||–||–||–||–||03|
*In addition to the UR candidates mentioned above, 01 OBC candidate qualified at UR.
List-II: Candidates qualified for DEST for the posts of DEO in CAG:
|Cut-off Marks (Tier-1 + Tier-2)||223.60||181.48||185.15||212.09||215.89||152.55||184.41||148.04||#||#||—|
|Additional Candidates Available||27*||54||25||45||23||32||01||03||–||–||210|
*In addition to the UR candidates mentioned above, 05 SC, 03 ST, 30 OBC and 18 EWS candidates qualified at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
List-III: Candidates qualified for Typing Test for posts of LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA:
|Cut-off Marks (Tier-1 + Tier-2)||190.33||143.93||133.80||167.07||161.31||97.82||139.36||93.50||123.54||93.07||—|
|Additional Candidates Available||703*||880||448||975||588||622||47||79||66||22||4430|
*In addition to the UR candidates mentioned above, 182 SC, 45 ST, 795 OBC, 386 EWS, 08 ESM, 03 OH, 01 HH, 07 VH and 01 Other-PwD candidates qualified at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
Other details/ particulars/ provisions will remain the same as per result write up of CHSL Examination 2018 (Tier-II) dated 25.02.2020.
Marks of qualified & Non-qualified candidates will be made available on 02.09.2020 on the website of the Commission.
- No. 11/04/2019-C-1/1, Staff Selection Commission, Jan. 15, 2021. Accessed on: Jan. 15, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/CHSL_2019_Tier1_result_15012021.pdf.
- COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY ( 10+2 ) LEVEL EXAMINATION 2019 LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN TIER-I FOR APPEARING IN TIER-II FOR THE POSTS OF LDC/JSA, PA/SA ( IN ROLL NO. ORDER ), Staff Selection Commission, Jan. 15, 2021. Accessed on: Jan. 15, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/ROLL_LDC_15012021.pdf.