Staff Selection has released the SSC JHT Paper 1 result for the 2020 exam. All candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result online on the official website.
SSC JHT 2020 Paper-1 was conducted on 19th November 2020 and the result for SSC JHT 2020 Paper 1 was released on 19th January 2021. All candidates who cleared the Paper-1 exam can appear for the Paper 2 if successfully qualyfied in Paper 1. After the paper 2 candidates will be called for the Documents Verification (DV) by the examination authority.
Finally, On 19th January 2021 SSC has released the SSC JHT 2020 paper 1 result of those candidates who successfully cleared the exam.
A total of 1688 candidates are selected by the commission to appear in paper 2 for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak.
SSC JHT cut off
Please check below the details about the SSC JHT 2020 paper 1 cut off.
SSC JHT 2020 Paper 1 cut off of selected candidates:
|Cut off||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||OH||HH||VH||PwD – Others|
SSC JHT paper 1 cut off set by SSC:
The minimum cut off marks set by the SSC for SSC JHT paper 1 is given below.
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
Important points for the SSC JHT 2020 paper 1 result:
- SSC jht 2020 paper 2 will be conducted on 14 feb 2021.
- Staff Selection Commission will also upload the answer key for the paper 1 exam. Candidates can check there answer key after 25th January 2021. Answer key will be available for one month from 25th January to 24th February 2021.
- All candidates who have successfully cleared the paper 1 exam can download their admit card for paper 2 exam from the SSC regional websites.
- Candidates can also check their marks for paper 1 exam from 22 January 2021 for a period of one month. March TV available on SSC official website. Candidates can use their login information and check marks
Also, check other Popular Sarkari Bharat result in India.
Below details are for the SSC JHT 2019 final result
|SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||OH||HH||VH||PwD – Others|
Earlier, On 16th June 2020 SSC has recommended 1360 candidates after SSC JHT Paper 2 for the Document Verification process. These candidates were declared qualified for the Document Verification as per the Cut-Off fixed by the commission.
Details of the 1360 recommended candidates is given below:
|SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||OH||HH||VH||PwD – Others||Total|
Note: All qualified and non-qualified candidates can check their marks on the SSC website from 17th November to 16th December 2020. Candidates can log in by using their registration no. and password and check their marks.
Other Popular Sarkari Exams in India:
- F. No. 17/01/2019-C1/1 Staff Selection Commission Confidential -1/1 Section, Staff Selection Commission, Nov. 13, 2020. Accessed on: Nov. 15, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/Writeup_of_FinalResult_JHTExam2019_13112020.pdf