Staff Selection Commission has released the Tentative SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2019 along with the Candidate’s Response sheet. The exam was conducted from 22nd December to 24th December 2020 all over India and SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2019 was released on 1st January 2021.
All candidates can check their response against all questions and submit the objection if they found any incorrect Answer submitted by them is actually correct.
Candidates can visit the official website to challenge the Answers provided by the Staff Selection Commission.
How to challenge the Answer Key?
Candidates may follow below steps to challenge the Answer Key.
- Step #1: Visit the official website and click on the Answer Key link at the top menu on the website.
- Now click on the link for the SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2019.
- You will get a pdf file including all related information such as the last date to challenge the Answer Key.
- Now click on the link in the pdf file to check the Tentative Answer Key and your responses against each answer.
- Noe Select the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ examination 2019 in the drop-down menu (check below image).
- Now on the next page enter your login information, Roll Number, and Password and click on the login button.
- Now you can check your responses for the questions you have attempted and challenge the Answer Key if you think that your Answer was mistakenly marked as an incorrect Answer.
Important Points for submitting the Answer Key 2019
- Please note that the last date to challenge is 3rd January 2021.
- To challenge an Answer candidates will have to pay Rs. 100 fee per question.
- The fee can be paid online.
- It is also advised to take a print-out of the response sheet as it will not be available after 3rd January 2021.