Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website from 2nd February 2021 to 2nd March 2021. Candidates can apply only in “online mode”. Applications submitted through other modes will not be accepted.
A candidate can submit only one application.
Prerequisites before applying online.
Please make the below-mentioned information/documents available before the online application process.
- A copy of all educational certificates/ Documents
- Qualifying degree certificate or mark-sheet of last semester exam.
- Valid Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Id card, Pan Card, Bank Passbook, etc.
- Candidates must check the examination center code of the 4 cities of their choice.
- Candidates must check the NET subject code, Post-graduation subject code, and Post-graduation code.
- Candidates must have a working and valid Email id and Mobile number.
- Candidates must have a scanned photograph in jpeg format having a file size of 10kb to 200kb.
- Candidates must have a signature image in black ink. The signature must be in Jpeg file format having a file size of 04kb to 30kb.
- Candidates must have all information ready to pay the online application fee such as credit/ debit card or internet banking information.
Also check UGC NET Exam date June 2021
Online fee details is given below. Application charges is different for different categories. Please have a look.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates Charges of Rs. 250/- +Transaction Charges +GST
- For General EWS, OBC Rs. 500/
- For General candidates Rs. 1000/
Online Application Process:
Please find a complete step by step process for submitting the UGC NET Application form online.
UGC NET online application process June 2021
Total Time: 30 minutes
Visit the official website
Visit the official website. Move the page down. You will see a large blue button “Fill Application Form Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)” (See above image).
Click on the “New Registration” button.
After the first step, you will see a registration page. Now click on the “New Registration” blue button on the left bottom side to start the registration process.
Now a new page will appear(See below image)
Candidates can check the important instructions such as examination fees given on this page. Check the required information and move down to the page.
Click on “Click Here to Proceed”
Now select the checkbox saying I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions, and click on the “Click Here to Proceed” link at the bottom of this page. (See below image).
Register yourself, Application filling, Uploading the documents and Fee Payment for UGC NET June 2021
Now Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No.
Now candidates can complete the online application process by filling the all details in Application Form, Uploading the Photograph and signature image, and paying the application fee according to your category.
Fee can be paid by SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI /Paytm Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm).
The last date for fee payment is 3rd March 2021.
On successful completion of the transaction, an “e-Receipt” will be generated. Candidates can take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
Candidates can check all other details about the NTA UGC NET June 2021 exam at the linked article.