Union Public Services Commission has issued the UPSC Admit Card for the Civil Services 2020 examination. Candidates can easily get their Admit Card from the official UPSC web address. Please have a look at the below-given details to download UPSC Admit Card.
How to download UPSC Admit Card
Steps to download UPSC Admit Card
Total Time: 10 minutes
Visit the official website.
First of all, you should check the UPSC exam official website upsconline.nic.in/ and check the Admit Card link for different UPSC examinations on this web page.
Click on the download button.
On the new page, click on the download link button after the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020.
Read exam details and click on the “Click Here” link.
On the next page, read all instructions and click on the “Click Here” link. You may also download the instructions for downloading the Admit Card and Withdrawal list. Click on the Yes button again on the next page at the bottom.
Download Admit Card by using the Registration Number.
On the next page, you will get two options for downloading the UPSC Admit Card. If you select the registration number, then you will have to enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, and captcha code and click on the submit button. You will get the Admit Card on the computer screen.
Download Admit Card by using your unique Roll Number.
You can also download your Admit Card by Roll Number. Select the roll number option and enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth, and captcha code, and click on the submit button. Finally, candidates must take a print-out of the Admit card for any other process.
Important Instructions (As mentioned in the UPSC notice):
- First of all please check all details in the Admit Card and inform UPSC immediately if there is any incorrect information such as Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Please keep your Admit Card safe and ensure that it is not stolen or misplaced. You will be responsible for any consequences or misuse of the Admit Card.
- Candidates must produce the same identity proof along with the Admit Card which number was mentioned in the online application form while submitting the registration form online also same evidence identity number must be there in the Admit Card.
- Candidates must keep the UPSC Admit Card safe till the civil services final result announced by the UPSC.
- Please visit the Examination center at least 30 minutes before the time mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates visiting the examination center after the closing time of the entry will not be permitted to appear for the examination in any circumstances. Candidates visiting the examination center with identity proof, which is not in the Admit Card will also not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Please note that the use of any electronic gadget while the exam is not allowed, so candidates are advised not to bring anything like a Mobile phone, smartwatches, etc. in the exam room. An ordinary wristwatch is adequate for checking the time only. Suppose candidates find using any device while writing the exam. In that case, the exam authority can cancel his candidature for the current exam, and he may be ban from any future examination conducted by the UPSC. UPSC can also take legal action for misusing the Admit Card.
- Candidates must write their responses only by a Black Ball Point Pen.
- If the candidate’s photograph is blurry in the Admit Card, then he must provide any photo identity proof along with two passport size photographs to check the photo identity.
- Considering the safety majors due to the Coronavirus government has made wearing of face masks mandatory in the examination center. Candidates’ entry will only be allowed if they’re wearing face masks. Face masks can be removed by the candidate only if asked to do so by the examiner. Carrying a hand sanitizer is also mandatory in the examination center. Candidates must follow all the guidelines and safety measures issued by the government for the Covid-19.
- UPSC Online official website. upsconline.nic.in/.
- Press Note Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 2020, Union Public Service Commission, Sep 9, 2020. Accessed on: Sep 9, 2020. [Online]. Available: www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/PNote-CSP-20-Engl.pdf.