Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020 on the official website. Candidates may download the Hall tickets by using their login credentials.
|Start date of downloading the Admit Card||23rd November 2020|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||20th December 2020|
UPSC CAPF Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 20th December 2020. Please check below steps to download the Admit Card.
Steps to download the UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Click on the notification for UPSC CAPF Admit Card.
- On the next page click on the “Click Here” link.
- On the next page, you will find some details such as the Issue date and last date to download. Now again click on the “Click Here” link.
- Now you can download the Admit Card by using your Registration Id or by using your Roll Number.
- Enter your Registration Id, Date of Birth, Captcha Code, and click on the “Submit” button. You will get your Admit Card displayed on the computer screen which you may easily download. Don’t forget to take a print-out.
Note: Please keep your Admit Card with you until the complete recruitment process.
Important Points to remember
- Don’t forget to carry your Admit Card to the examination center. You will not be able to enter the examination hall without it.
- Please take the same Identity proof which you entered in the application form in the examination center.
- Please check all details printed on the Hall Ticket and inform the examination authority if there is any incorrect data. Candidates can send an email at [email protected] for any discrepancy.
- Candidates are also advised to take two passport size photograph in the examination hall.
Check all details about the UPSC CAPF 2020 exam at the linked article or you may check the latest