Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2021. All candidates who have applied for the CDS 1 2021 exam can download their Admit Card from the official website.
UPSC has released guidelines also to appear for the CDS examination.
UPSC CDS 1 2020 examination is scheduled to be conducting on 7th February 2021 all over India.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2021 Important Date: Check the below-mentioned date.
|Release of the CDS notification||28th October 2020|
|Release of the Admit Card||7th January 2021|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||7th February 2021|
|Exam Date||7th February 2021|
|UPSC CDS result||Will be updated|
Candidates can follow the below steps to download their Admit Card.
How to download the UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. A simple step-by-step process is given below. Please have a look.
- Visit the official exam conducting authority website here.
- Now click on the latest notification e-Admit Card for Combined Defence Services 1 2021 examination on the right side of the website.
- On the next page click on the “click here” link. A new window will open.
- On this new page check the details such as Admit Card issue date and last date to download the Admit Card. Now click on the Click here link.
- On the next page, you will find some important instructions. Read all the given instructions and click on the YES button to proceed.
- On the next screen, you will get two options for downloading your Admit Card.
- By Registration Id.
- By Roll Number
- Choose any one option and log in with the login credentials you got at the time of the CDS online registration.
- Finally, download your Admit Card and take a print-out for future reference.
Please check below instructions carefully.
- Check details written on the Admit Card such as
- Date of Birth
- Fathers Name
- Mother’s Name
- Id Proof Number
- Ensure that all given details on the Admit Card are correct. If there is any incorrect information please inform the examination authority immediately.
- Note down the exam center and shift timing details written on the Admit Card.
- Carry this Admit Card while going to the examination venue along with the same identity proof which is mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Make sure that you are going to the same examination venue which is written on your Admit Card.
- Follow all guidelines shared by the UPSC while appearing for the exam.
- Please follow the latest covid-19 related guidelines such as wearing a face mask and hand sanitization and social distancing. You will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without following covid-19 guidelines.
UPSC CDS Admit Card sample:
Also check UPSC CDS Exam all details