UPSC EPFO 2020: Union Public Service Commission has postponed the UPSC EPFO recruitment 2020.
UPSC EPFO exam was scheduled to be conducted on 4th October 2020. As per the revised UPSC calendar, UPSC Civil Services Exam will be conducted on 4th October 2020 so the EPFO exam will be conducted later.
A per the new revised date about the UPSC examinations, UPSC EFPO exam will be conducted on 9th May 2021.
Update (7th December 2020): As per the latest notification related to the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer candidates can once again change their examination center. All candidates can change the exam center from 5th to 21st December 2020, and 29th December 2020 to 04th January 2021 ((File No. 1/58(9)/2019-R-IV/SPC-II Union Public Service Commission, Union Public Service Commission, Dec. 07, 2020. Accessed on: Dec. 07, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice-EO-AO-EPFO-Engl-07122020.pdf)).
UPSC also released a notice on 5th June 2020 regarding the postponment of the EPFO exam given below.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2020
The official UPSC EPFO notification was released on 10th January 2020 for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in various government departments.
According to the official notification UPSC will recruit the 421 candidates.
The online application process which was started on 10th January has already finished and candidates are waiting for the official exam date which has been postponed due to the covid-19 crisis and now the exam will be conducted on 9th May 2021.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Summary
Please find a short summary of RRB JE exam in the below table:
|Exam name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Official advertisement number||51/2020|
|Exam conducting authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|Selection process||pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT), Interview|
|Exam dates (RT)||9th May 2021|
|CBT exam time||120 minutes|
UPSC EPFO 2020: No. of Vacancies
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Important dates for UPSC EFPO 2020 exam are given below. The official exam date has been announced by the UPSC which is 9th May 2021.
UPSC EPFO exam date is given below:
|Events||UPSC EFPO Exam Dates|
|Release of the official notification||10th January 2020|
|Starting of Online Application||10th January 2020|
|Deadline for Online Application||31st January 2020|
|Deadline to Print Online Application Form||1st February 2020|
|Recruitment Test (RT)||9th May 2021|
|Interview||Will be announced|
For the latest Sarkari Exams, details check the homepage of our website.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before EPFO online form submission.
Any graduate candidate can apply
- (a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
- (b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
ii)-Age: Candidates must not exceed 30 years of age.
A Candidate must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Selection will be based on the candidates performance in Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview.
Recruitment Test (RT):
- Recruitment Test (RT) will be an offline pen & paper-based test.
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be an objective question type with multiple choices.
- Questions will be given in both Hindi and English language.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
After the Recruitment Test (RT) candidates will be called for a personal interview round.
Documents required at the time of Interview:
Candidates must carry the printout of the online application form and the following documents along with self-attested copies at the time of interview.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Caste certificate.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC)
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Certificate/ Document in respect of Age relaxation
How to apply: UPSC EPFO Online form submission
Candidates can visit the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in to submit the UPSC EPFO Online form. Applications received through any other medium will not be accepted.
- (a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking/ credit/debit card.
- (b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020
Please find below the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020.
- i) General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
- iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
- v) General Accounting Principles.
- vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- ix) Social Security in India.
Please check below links for other govt jobs in India.