LIC Assistant recruitment notification 2021 is not yet announced by the Life Corporation of India. LIC will soon release the official notification for the LIC assistant recruitment 2021 on the official website.
LIC Assistant exam date 2021 also will be released by LIC along with the official LIC assistant notification 2021.
Please check all important details about the upcoming LIC Assistant 2021 exam on this page.
What is the LIC Assistant exam?
LIC Assistant exam is conducted each year by Life Insurance Corporation of India for the recruitment of clerical staff including cashier, Single window operator, Customer service executive, etc. in different LIC branches all over India.
LIC Assistant recruitment notification 2021
LIC Assistant 2021 notification will be released soon by the LIC. The official date of the notification release is not yet available. We will inform you as soon as the official LIC recruitment notification is available to download.
LIC Assistant exam date 2021
Please find all the important LIC Assistant exam date for the upcoming LIC Assistant exam.
Please note that official notification has not yet released by LIC and all LIC assistant exam dates are tentative.
LIC Assistant exam date 2021 is mentioned below:
|LIC Assistant exam date for notification release||February 2021|
|LIC Assistant date for starting of Online applications||February 2021|
|Lic Assistant Last Date to Apply Online||March 2021|
|LIC Assistant date of release of Hall Ticket||May 2021|
|LIC Assistant Exam Date 2020 for Prelims||June 2021|
|LIC Assistant Result for Prelims Date 2020||July 2021|
|LIC Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2020||July 2021|
|LIC Assistant Exam Date 2020 for Mains||August 2021|
|LIC Assistant Result for Mains Exam||October 2021|
Also check LIC AAO AE Exam all details at linked article
LIC Assistant recruitment 2021 Vacancy
LIC Assistant 2021 Number of Vacancies: There were 8500 vacancies available in the LIC Assistant recruitment notification 2019 exam. In LIC Assistant recruitment notification 2021 we are expecting around 9000 vacancies will be available all over India. Please find below the table for the 2019 vacancy list.
|Northern Central Zone||1313|
|South Central Zone||631|
|Eastern Central Zone||1531|
LIC assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Please find the complete LIC Assistant eligibility criteria mentioned below. This criterion is based on the LIC Assistant recruitment notification 2019 but most probably it will be the same.
Any graduate can apply for LIC Assistant exam. Graduation degree must be from any recognized university.
Minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years on the date of eligibility.
Age relaxation: Age relaxation is also applicable as per the government of India rules.
|PwBD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|LIC Employes||extra relaxation of 5 years|
Salary and other benefits
LIC Assistant will get a basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month on the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Apart from salary candidates will also get other benefits like House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, LTC,…..
….Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler) as per rules, etc.
|For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates||Rs. 85/- + GST + Transaction Charges|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 510/- GST + Transaction Charges|
LIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 and Selection Process
Recruitment of LIC Assistants will be done through a two step process.
- Phase-1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-2: Main Examination
Please visit LIC Assistant exam pattern 2021 to check the complete exam pattern.
How to apply for the LIC Assistant recruitment 2021 exam
Candidates can apply for the LIC assistant exam by visiting the official website only. Applications only through online mode will be accepted.
Important instructions before apply online:
Please check below points before applying online for the LIC Assistant 2021 exam.
- Candidates must have a scanned copy of the photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm), Dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and the Size of the file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Signature image (with black ink) in jpg formate, Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb-20 kb. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- left thumb impression image (on white paper with black or blue ink) in jpg formate, Dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- A handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text is given below)
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
- “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
- Candidates should have all the necessary documents/ details ready to make Online Payment.
- Candidates must have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be active until the end of the recruitment process. LIC will send important notifications on registered email id and mobile no.
LIC Assistant exam online application process:
Total Time: 30 minutes
Visit the official website at https://www.licindia.in/
Visit the official website and click on the “career” link at the bottom of the website.
Click on the LIC Assistant recruitment link
Now there is a list of all available recruitment conducted by LIC. Click on the “Recruitment of Assistants 2021” link
Click on next page
On this page select the region and department you wish to apply for from the list and click on the next page button.
Click on “Click here to apply online”
On this page, you will see many links and notifications (see below image). Click on “Click here to apply online” link
Click on new registration
Now you are on the IBPS website which handles the LIC recruitments. Click on “Click here for New Registration”. Here first you will have to register on the IBPS website. You will get registration id and password. Now login again with the registration id and password and complete the online application process by entering basic details, uploading the documents, and online fee payment.
Candidates are advised to take the print out of the fee payment receipt and submitted application form for future reference.
LIC assistant hall ticket / admit card
LIC assistant hall ticket for the 2021 exam will be released by LIC 2 weeks before the Preliminary examination.
Separate LIC assistant hall ticket will be released for the Mains exam. Candidates will get information like exam date, exam center, time to reach the venue, etc in LIC Assistant hall ticket.
Candidates can download the LIC assistant hall ticket from the official website.
Please follow the below steps to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website and go to the career page
- Now select the exam and click on Admit Card download link
- Now you are on the IBPS website which conducts LIC exams. Enter your registration ID and password and security code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the download LIC Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card link
- Take a print out of the admit card
LIC assistant result 2021
LIC assistant results for the 2021 exam will be announced after the Main exam. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to check the result. LIC Assistant Result will be released division wise.
Please follow below steps to check the LIC Assistant recruitment result:
- Visit the official website and click on the career page
- Now select the exam you have appeared for.
- Check the notification about Main Result Division wise.
- Click on the appropriate city to check your LIC Assistant result 2020
- A result pdf will be downloaded
- You can take a print out of the result pdf.
What is the work of the LIC assistant?
LIC recruit LIC assistants for clerical work in Life Insurance Corporation’s branch offices all over India. Generally LIC assistants work as a cashier, Single window operator, Customer service executive, etc. LIC assistant job profile incldes clericle work at LIC offices.
Please find LIC assistant job profile below:
- Manage the cash at cash counters in LIC Offices like collecting the cash from customers, processing, and sectioning files.
- Handles customer inquiries and provide resolution of issues customers are facing.
- Prepare MIS reports relates to cash and other things.
- Handles some account-related back-office work
- Handles the insurance-related documentation and ensure that all documentation is perfect.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Will there be LIC assistant exam 2021?
LIC conducts the LIC assistant exam each year generally in the month of October and November. As of now, there is no official information about the LIC assistant 2021 exam but most probably LIC will soon release the official notification for the LIC assistant 2021 exam. Due to the Covid-19 coronavirus crises, LIC Assistant 2021 exam was not conducted so the LIC Assistant exam is most probably to be conducted in 2021.
Is LIC assistant exam easy?
LIC assistant exam difficulty level is easy to moderate level. It means it’s not that tough like Banking or SSC exams. LIC assistant can be easily cracked by proper and well-planned study for at least 5 to 6 months.
Is there negative marking for LIC assistant?
Yes, There is negative marking in LIC assistant Main exam only and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in Preliminary exam.
What is LIC assistant salary?
LIC Assistants get a basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month. Apart from basic pay they also get other benefits like DA, TA, House Rent, etc. These allowances depend on the city you are working in. If we combine all the benefits and allowances then LIC assistants get around 25k to 30k per month in hand salary
Is there any bond in LIC assistant?
No there is no bond in LIC Assistant recruitment
Is there any interview in LIC assistant 2021?
There is no interview in the LIC assistant 2021 exam. Marks obtained in the Main exam only are considered for making the final merit list.
How many students appeared for LIC assistant 2019?
There is no enough data available about number of candidates but we can take an approximate value that around 5 lac candidates appeared for LIC assistant 2019 exam. Considering this much of competition LIC assistant exam needs more hard work and preparation by students.
Is LIC assistant a permanent job?
After clearing LIC assistants exam candidates work on a probation period of 6 months. After clearing the probation period candidates gets a permanent job in LIC as a LIC assistant in clerical cadre. If a candidate is not able to clear the probation period then the probation period can be increased for 1 year.
Is LIC assistant a transferable job?
Yes, Internal transfer is possible depending on the availability of the vacancy and candidates’ choice. Candidates can apply for transfer Within Division.
For Inter Divisional/Zonal Transfers: Candidates can apply for transfer on completion of three years. However, in the case of Female employees, it will be two years.
Maximum of three choices of place, in the order of preference, will be
Transfers shall be effected once in a year
Is there sectional cut off in LIC assistant 2021?
Yes, there is a sectional cut off in the LIC assistant exam and candidates will have to secure minimum qualifying marks for each section. Please check the LIC assistant exam pattern.
Find all latest and upcoming Sarkari Exams information on the linked page.