State Bank of India has designed a new HRMS portal for its employees. In this article, we will share all important services and details about the SBI HRMS portal.
What is the SBI HRMS Portal?
SBI HRMS is a Human Resource Management System developed for the employees and pensioners of the State Bank of India. It is only available for the permanent employees of the Bank.
There are many facilities available on the portal employees can use these services after login on into the portal. All pensioners and permanent employees of the State Bank of India can use this service is through the OnlineSBI HRMS for my HRMS online app. Since most of the services are available through mobile app and online portals so there is no need to visit any particular office to apply for any service. It’s a great step taken by the State Bank of India to provide a search facility is each shelves them improving their overall productivity.
objective and Benefits of the SBI HRMS portal
Every good organization knows the importance of a human resource management system and these days all organizations are implementing online HRMS systems. State Bank of India also thought to implement a proper and effective HRMS portal to help their Government employees and come up with the SBI HRMS portal. There are many benefits of this portal.
- Now employees can use their smartphone to access all services.
- Employees can use the online leave facility and apply for the leave online.
- Employees can submit IDF declaration form online.
- It helps in saving employees time send employees can focus more on their daily official work.
- After providing all services and information online everything has become faster then the offline system.
|Name of the portal||SBI HRMS|
|Developed by||State bank of India|
|Developed for||SBI employees|
|Purpose||To provide a full HRMS system|
SBI HRMS login process
All SBI employees can log in through the official website. The login process is given below. Please have a look.
- First step is to visit the official portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com. There is a login link located at the top right corner of the desktop website.
- You will have to click the login link to continue for next step.
- After that a new login window will be available for you to login.
- Please enter your user ID and password in this login form and click the Login button to enter in to the portal.
It’s a common problem for most people that they forget their passwords. If it happens to you then you can use the forget password link located on the login window. This forgets password link will take you to a password reset page.
A new separate window will be available on the screen where you will have to enter your user name and date of birth. After that, you will have to select Email or Mobile to receive an OTP.
After that click, the Send OTP button, and an OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number or email id. Enter this OTP and make a new password. After making a new password you can again log in to the SBI HRMS portal.
Please note that your mobile number must be registered on the official portal otherwise you will not receive any OTP.
Download the SBI MyHRMS app
Although all employees can use the official portal and access all services online through a browser. Now SBI has made everything more convenient by introducing an SBI MyHRMS mobile app. All employees will find all services in this mobile which they are using through the online portal. You can easily download this app from the Play Store app. The steps are given below.
- Open the Google Play Store app in your mobile phone.
- In the Play store app you will see a search bar on top side.
- Now search SBI MyHRMS in this search bar.
- You will see a link of the official app.
- Click this link to open the app page.
- Now click the Instal button to download this app in your smartphone.
- After the installation open the app and login by using your user id and password.
- After the login you will see your user dashboard where you will find all available services such as.
SBI MyHRMS services:
- Rewards and Recognition
- SBI events
How to Apply for a leave?
Now if you want to apply for leave then you can do that easily through the official app.
- Open the app in your mobile phone
- If you are not logged in then first login by using your user id and password
- After the login you will see your user dashboard page where you will find all available services
- Now click on the Leave link to start the leave application process
- In the leave section you will find leave related links such as leave request, leave approval, my leave balance, holiday list, LFC/HTC approval
- Now to apply for a new leave, click the leave request link.
- You will see a new leave application form
- Fill this application form by providing all leave related information and submit this form
- After the submission the verification officer will verify your leave request
- After the verification you can check the status of your leave