SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: All applications for SSC CGL 2020 will be submitted through online mode only. No other medium of application submission will be accepted. Please check the complete details about the SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 including the step by step online application process.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 Important dates
Please find below all important dates for the SSC CGL 2020 online application process.
|Release of the SSC CGL 2020 notification||29th December 2020|
|SSC CGL Apply online 2020 starting date||29th December 2020|
|Last date to apply online||31st January 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||2nd February 2021|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||4th February 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan||6th February 2021|
|Tier-1 exam date||29th May to 7th June 2021|
|Tier 2 exam date||It Will be updated later|
Application fee for SSC CGL 2021 Exam can be submitted through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ BHIM UPI/ SBI Challan.
Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02-01-2021. Applications without fees will not be considered and will be rejected by SSC.
|women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Serviceman category||No Fee|
|For all other categories||100 Rs|
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2021 Exam:
Please check the step by step process mentioned below. A two-step application process is required to apply online for the SSC CGL 2021 Exam.
Note: SSC is accepting applications only through online process on the official website.
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
Information/ Documents required for online registration:
Before start, your SSC CGL registration checks the below information you must have. This information/ Documents will be required to complete the SSC CGL 2021 online application process.
Steps to apply for SSC CGL 2021 exam:
- Click on http://ssc.nic.in to go to the official SSC website
- Now on the right side of the website register yourself first time by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
- Enter all the details and submit the registration form. Make sure that all the entered information is correct and matching with the educational and government documents.
- After the first time registration, you will get the registration ID and Password.
- Now login again with the registration id and password you receive.
- Complete the online application form, upload the required documents, and pay the online application fee.
- Save a copy of the online application form and fee receipt.
Check other Sarkari Exams here.
Other Popular Sarkari Exams in India: