Finally, there is good news for all candidates who have attended the SSC GD 2018 exam. Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC GD 2018 final result for CAPF, NIA, SSF, Rifleman 2018 exam on 21st January 2021. All candidates who have appeared for the SSC GD 2018 Exam can check their final results.
Update 28 January 2021: Staff Selection Commission has released the Kerala State final result for SSC GD (constable) 2018 exam. Candidates from the Kerala state who have appeared for the exam can check their final result from the official SSC website.
Details of selected candidates from the Kerala state:
|Candidates selected||145||8||233||888*||1274||[email protected]|
SSC has released the entire Bharat result except for the Kerala state. The result of Kerala state is still pending and will be available soon.
SSC GD 2018 result summary
|1||Exam Name||SSC GD Constable in CAPF, NIA, SSF, Rifleman|
|2||Exam conducting authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|3||Candidates appeared in the exam||30,41,284|
|4||Candidates selected in Computer based exam||5,54,903|
|5||Candidates selected in Detailed medical examination||1,09,552|
|6||Finally selected candidates||Male: 47,582|
SSC GD 2018 exam result important points:
- SSC GD 2018 exam was conducted from 11th February 11th March 2019.
- A total of 30,41,284 candidates appeared in the computer-based examination and 5,54,903 selected for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) based upon photo secretary Staff Selection Commission SSC GD 2018.
- 554903 candidates appeared in the PET and PST test and 1,52,226 candidates selected for the Detailed medical examination (DME).
- Finally, a total of1,09,552 candidates selected in the detailed medical examination. Details of the selected candidates in DME is given below.
|Gender||Candidates shortlisted||Not qualified (including Absent)||Qualified|
SSC DG 2018 result final selection
The final selection will be based on the total available vacancies and the sexy video candidates shortlisted after the Detailed medical examination. Please find more details about the finally selected candidates given below.
Category-wise breakup of selected candidates:
Finally, the total candidates provisionally selected in SSC GD 2018 exam for NIA, SSF and CAPFs is given below:
- List-1: 8080 female candidates provisionally recommended for appointment.
- List-2: 46071 male candidates provisionally recommended for appointment.
- List-3: 260 candidates whose candidature has been kept withheld.
Note: After the declaration of the Kerala state result the total number of Male selected candidates are 47,582 and selected female candidates are 8333.