Check all details releated to the UPSC Engineering Services Examination result on this page. As per the latest update, Union Public Service Commission has released the Engineering Services Main exam 2020 result on the official website.
The result is available in pdf format and candidates can check their Name and Roll Number in the list.
UPSC Engineering Services Main exam was conducted on 18th October 2020 and the result declared on 15th December 2020.
Also, check other Popular Sarkari Bharat result in India.
Important points for Engineering Services 2020 Mains result
- UPSC has released a pdf file including the Name and Roll Number of the candidates who are qualified for the Interview process.
- All qualified candidates are requested to fill a Detailed Application Form (DAF) from 24th December 2020 to 5th January 2021.
- DAF can be filled online on https://upsconline.nic.in. The application link will be activated on 24th December 2020.
- Candidates will have to submit all relevant documents also while submitting the Detailed Application Form.
UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 Result
Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2020 result has been declared by the UPSC in February 2020. Please find the steps below to check the ESE result.
How to Check IES Prelim Result 2020?
- Go to the official UPSC website
- Click on the “What’s New” section on the right-hand side of the main website.
- Click on the “Written Result (with name): Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2020”
- The IES Prelims result in PDF will open on the screen
- Check your roll number
- Download the pdf and save the IES prelims result for future reference
UPSC Engineering Services 2019 Final Result
UPSC has declared the Engineering Services Exam 2019 Result on October 25. Please find the result below.
Number of candidates recommended for appointment is as follows:
Follow below steps to check Engineering Services Examination Result:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC
- Step 2: Click on the “Final Result link” on the right side of the website.
- Step 3: On the next page click on Examination Final Result
- Step 4: Enter the name of the exam in the search box
- Step 5: Now you can download the “Engineering Services (Main) Examination” result pdf including the roll number of selected candidates
- Step 4: Search for your roll number
- Step 5: If mentioned, you have qualified for the Engineering Services Examination
Other Popular Sarkari Exams in India:
|SSC Exam||Bank Exam||Other Exam|
|SSC CGL||RBI Assistant||UPSC CDS|
|SSC CHSL||SBI PO||UPSC NDA|
|SSC CPO SI||IBPS SO||UGC NET|
|SSC MTS||SBI Clerk||CTET Exam|
|SSC JHT||IBPS Clerk||RRB NTPC|
|SSC JE||IBPS RRB||RRB Group D|
|SSC Stenographer||IBPS PO||UPSC CAPF|
|SSC GD Constable||RBI Grade B||AFCAT Exam|
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU PRESS NOTE UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ENGINEERING SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2020, Union Public Service Commission, Dec. 15, 2020. Accessed on: Dec. 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/WR-N-ESEM-20-151220-Eng.pdf.