Bharat Electronics Limited is inviting applications for the Project Engineer-1 and Trainee Engineer-1 post for the Ghaziabad location. Please check the eligibility criteria and apply online at the official website. For more details please read this post.
Please find short summary of BEL recruitment 2020 below.
|Exam conducting authority||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Exam Purpose||To recruit candidates for Ghaziabad Unit|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Education||Different educational qualification|
Please find all important dates given below.
|Release of the notification||16/12/2020|
|Starting of online application||16/12/2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||26/08/2020|
|Interview Date||Will be informed later|
|Sr. No.||Post||No. of Posts||Reservation||Upper age limit as on 30.11.2020||Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01.07.2020||Locations of posting|
|1||Trainee Engineer-I||ECE-40 Mechanical – 11|
Computer Science – 19
|GEN- 35 SC-10 ST-5 OBC- 19 EWS-7||25 years||1 year||Ghaziabad|
|2||Trainee Officer-1||Finance – 6||25 years||1 year||Ghaziabad|
|3||Project Engineer-I||ECE-30 Mechanical – 10|
Computer Science – 17
Electrical – 1
Civil – 2
al – 1
|GEN- 28 SC-8 ST-4 OBC-16 EWS-5||28 years||2 years||Ghaziabad|
1-Trainee Engineer-1: Candidates must have completed a full-time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in relevant discipline.
2-Trainee Officer-1: Two years Full Time MBA (Finance)
3-Project Engineer-1: BE/BTECH (4 years) in the relevant discipline.
First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Post qualification Experience ( as on 01.07.2020):
- For Project Engineer-1, position candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience.
- For the Trainee Engineer-1/ Trainee Officer-1 position candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant post qualification industry experience.
|SC, ST||5 Years|
|PWD (Having minimum 40% Disability)||10 Years|
|Project Engineer-I||Candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs. 35,000, per month.|
|Trainee Engineer-I||Candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/-, per month.|
in addition to the above Rs. 10000/- per year will be paid for the medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
Duration of Engagement
|Post||Duration of Engagement|
|Project Engineer-I||Candidates will be engaged initially for a period of two years which may be extended up to a maximum of four years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance|
|Trainee Engineer-I||Candidates will be engaged initially for a period of one year which may be extended up to a maximum of three years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.|
ALL candidates who are eligible to apply will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
Candidates shortlisted according to the above criteria will be called for a Personal Interview round.
How to apply
All eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website.
Application fee: Application fee is given below.
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs. 200/-|
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
Candidates can follow below steps to apply online:
- Visit the BEL official website
- Click on the Requirements – Advertisements link under the career.
- There will be a list of current open positions in Bharat Electronics.
- Click on the apply link for any post.
- On the next page click on the desired post you want to apply for.
- Now on the next page application process will be completed in two steps.
- Step #1: First-time registration on the BEL career portal. Fill in all details as mentioned in the below image.
- Step #2: Already logged in candidates. Enter your email ID, password, and select the post applied for as mentioned in the below image.
- Complete the application process
- Now candidates can pay the application fee and finish the online form submission process.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Please check below links also:
For details about the latest govt jobs visit the Sarkari Exam page.
Other Popular Sarkari Exams in India:
|SSC Exam||Bank Exam||Other Exam|
|SSC CGL||RBI Assistant||UPSC CDS|
|SSC CHSL||SBI PO||UPSC NDA|
|SSC CPO SI||IBPS SO||UGC NET|
|SSC MTS||SBI Clerk||CTET Exam|
|SSC JHT||IBPS Clerk||RRB NTPC|
|SSC JE||IBPS RRB||RRB Group D|
|SSC Stenographer||IBPS PO||UPSC CAPF|
|SSC GD Constable||RBI Grade B||AFCAT Exam|
- RECRUITMENT – ADVERTISEMENTS, Bharat Electronics Limited, Dec. 16, 2020. Accessed on: Dec. 18, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=Detailed-Advt-TE-I-PE-I-GAD-15-12-2020.pdf.