BTET 2020 Exam form will be released in September 2020. Job Aspirants who are preparing for the government teaching exam can apply for the BTET Exam. BTET Exam is conducted to test the candidate’s eligibility to become a primary teacher in schools of Bihar.
BTET Exam will be conducted in November 2020. For more details about eligibility criteria, exam pattern, the online application process, etc please read this post completely.
BTET 2020 Exam Notification
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test official notification is not released yet and will be released in September 2020. The separate exam will be conducted for the teachers for classes I to V and classes VI to VIII. We will update as soon as the latest notification out by exam conducting authority.
|Exam Conducting body||Bihar School Education Board (BSEB)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||November 2020|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|Number of vacancies||30000+|
|Minimum qualifying marks||50% of the total marks|
BTET 2020 Exam Date
Please find BTET 2020 Exam Date in the below table.
|Event||BTET Exam Date|
|Release of notification||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of application submission||October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Release of Admit Card||November 2020 (Tentative)|
|BTET 2020 Exam Date||December 2020 (Tentative)|
BTET 2020 Exam Pattern
Please find below details about the BTET 2020 Exam Pattern. Although the BTET exam pattern does not change each year and we are also expecting that the BTET exam pattern will be the same as the previous year.
If there is any change in the BTET 2020 exam pattern then we will update this page with the latest information. Meanwhile please check the previous year BTET exam pattern mentioned below.
Exam pattern will be different for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Exam pattern paper 1:
Paper 2 Exam pattern
- Paper-1 is for candidates who want to apply for a teaching position for classes I to V and Paper 2 is for those candidates who want to become a teacher for classes VI to VIII
- A candidate can apply for both papers also.
- All questions would be multiple-choice questions
- Candidates will have to attempt a total of 150 questions
- 1 marks will be given for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Check TNTET 2020 Exam date officially released
BTET 2020 Online application, How to apply?
BTET 2020 Exam application form will be submitted only in the online form. Other mediums of application will not be accepted. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. The application process will start after the official release of the BTET 2020 Exam notification. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying online. Please find below a step by step process to apply for the BTET 2020 Exam.
BTET 2020 Exam online application process:
Online application process will be completed in following steps.
Registration on the website
- Candidates can Visit the BTET official website
- Click on the BTET 2020 Online application link
- Enter basic details and complete the registration process.
- You will get your registration number and password
Online Application form filling
Uploading photograph and signature
After form filling candidates will have to upload scanned photograph and signature
Online fee payment
BTET 2020 Exam Admit Card
BTET 2020 exam admit card will be issued in October 2020 for the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. Generally Admit Card released 15 days before the exam date.
Steps to download the Admit card:
- Open the BSEB website.
- Select the link for “download BTET 2020 admit card”.
- Provide the details of the username and password created while filling the application form.
- Login to the portal and download the admit card in the PDF format.
- Take a printout of the completely filled application form.
Admit card will contain the following details- Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Roll no. , Date & time, Venue of the examination.
BTET 2020 Exam Cut Off
BTET 2020 Exam Cut Off will be released after the BTET 2020 examination. Separate Cut Off will be released for different categories. Only those candidates who secured minimum qualifying marks will be called for the interview.
BTET 2018 Exam Cut Off is given below:
BTET 2020 Expected Cut Off:
Also, check CTET 2020 Exam full details in the linked article
For more govt job notifications, check below links: