Institute of Banking Personnel has released the IBPS Clerk 2020 notification on 1st September 2020. Around 1500+ vacancies have been released this year by IBPS under the participating Banks.
Online application process will start from 2nd September 2020 and candidates can submit the online applications untill 23rd September 2020.
Update (October 23, 2020): Online application window for the IBPS Clerk 2020 has been reopened again by the IBPS. All candidates who were unable to complete the online application process can again submit the applications from 23rd October 2020 to 6th November 2020.
IBPS Clerk apply online process
Check below the step by step process.
Necessary requirements to check before applying online:
- A person must have a unique personal Email Id that is working right now.
- Scanned Photograph image with good quality and candidate’s Signature written in running hand-writing.
- Application Fee will be paid through online mode so all document or information such as Bank details, which is necessary for the online transaction.
- An impression of the candidate’s Left thumb.
- Candidates must write a declaration in his/her handwriting. Candidates can use the below-given text in the declaration form.
- “I, Candidates Name, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk online application process 2020:
Total Time: 20 minutes
Visit the official website
Visit the official website at ibps.in
Click on the latest IBPS Clerk apply online link
On the official IBPS website click on the latest link “Click here to apply online for Common recruitment process for Clerks X (CRP Clerks X)”.
Complete the online application form
On the next page, an online application form will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can submit the online application form by providing all the required details. Click on Save & Next button after filling all details.
Upload photo and Signature
On the next page, candidates can upload their latest Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression (LTI), and handwritten declaration scanned image. The size and Dimensions of images must be according to the below-given specifications
Parameters Size Dimensions
Photograph 20kb to 50 kb 200 x 230 pixels
Signature 10kb to 20kb 140 x 60 pixels
LTI 20 KB to 50 KB 240 x 240 pixels
Handwritten declaration 50 KB to 100 KB 800 x 400
Finally candidates can complete the online application process by the required fee payment. Online fee for reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD/EXSM will be Rs. 175/- and for other categories is Rs. 850/-
- Candidates can apply online only. Another medium of application will get rejected by the IBPS
- If the online fee transaction is incomplete, candidates are advised to login and pay the fees again
- IBPS website is now compatible with Smartphones so candidates can also apply from their smartphones
- Application form without the passport-size photograph, signature, and fee will not be considered valid
- Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure the fulfillment of all required eligibility criteria, such as qualification, age limit, and any other criteria.
- IBPS has also increased the online application fee this year for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam.
- Providing Aadhaar number is optional
- Candidates should not submit more than one IBPS Clerk application form
Check all details about the latest IBPS Clerk 2020 exam at the linked article.
Image sources: IBPS
- Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in Participating Organisations (CRP Clerks-X for Vacancies of 2021-22), Institute of Banking Personnel, Sep 1, 2020. Accessed on: Sep 2, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/DetailedAdvtCRPClerksX.pdf.
- Supplementary Advertisement Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in Participating Organisations (CRP Clerks-X for Vacancies of 2021-22), Institute of Banking Personnel, Oct. 19, 2020. Accessed on: Oct. 26, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/CRP_Clerks_Supplementary_Advt.pdf.