IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel has released the Officer Scale 1 Admit Card 2021 for the Main examination. Candidates can check the IBPS official web link if they want to download their Admit Card.
Earlier IBPS has issued a notification about the postponement of the IBPS RRB 2020 Preliminary examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, and 26th September 2020. But IBPS has released the Admit Card two days after the postponement notice. Now the IBPS Preliminary examination will be conducted as per the last exam schedule.
|1||Release of the IBPS RRB officers scale 1 Mains Admit Card||18 January|
|2||Last date to download the Admit Card||30th January 2021|
|3||Officers scale 1 Main exam||30th January 2021|
How to download the officers scale 1 Admit Card for the Main exam
Officers scale 1 Main exam Admit Card is available to download from 18th January 2021 at the website of the Institute of Banking Personnel and candidates can easily get their Admit Card by just follow the below-given steps.
Steps to download Main Admit Card:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Visit the official website
First of all, visit the official IBPS website here and click on the latest notification stated “Click here to Download Online Main Exam Call Letter for CRP-RRBs-IX Officers Scale 1”.
Click on the Admit Card download link
Now a new window will open. Here you will get all the latest information links related to the exam. Click again on the Main exam Admit Card for IBPS RRB Officers scale 1 download link as shown in the above image.
Enter your unique login details to get the Admit Card
A new window will open where candidates can download their Admit Card by entering the login information such as candidates’ unique Registration No. or unique Roll No. and a unique Password (set by the candidate’s at the time of registration) or candidate’s Date of Birth (written in the mark sheet and application form) and given captcha code. candidates can see their admit card on the device they are using, such as computer screen. Candidates are advised to check all the given information written in the Admit Card and take a good quality print-out of the Admit Card for the next process.
- Take a print-out of your Admit card and ensure that all printed information is correct. Some important information to check is given below.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidates must note down their examination center venue, date, and shift timing and reach the examination venue 30 minutes before the allotted time.
- Candidates can also visit the examination venue one day before the exam to check the location and its distance from your place.
- Candidates must paste a passport size photograph on their Admit Card similar to the one you uploaded while online application form submission.
Examination day guidelines:
- Candidates must bring their Admit Card to the examination hall along with the passport size photograph pasted on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must bring a currently valid identity proof to the examination hall. Please ensure that candidate’s name must be the same in the Admit Card and the Identity proof.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Candidates must follow Covid-19 related guidelines properly otherwise they will not get entry into the examination hall. Candidates must wear a face-mask and maintain the proper distance from others.
- Candidates must avoid bringing any electronic items in the examination hall such as a calculator, earphone, mobile phone, etc.
- Candidates can bring the below-mentioned items inside the examination hall.
- Ballpoint pen
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Transparent water bottle
- Call Letter
- Id proof along with a photocopy of the Id proof
Others details can be found at IBPS RRB 2021 exam page.
- Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP-RRBs-IX) for Recruitment of Group “A” – Officers scale 1, Institute of Banking Personnel, Jan. 18, 2021. Accessed on: Jan. 19, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rrb9as1jun20/clomea_jan21/login.php?appid=c683cf0dd909341e9e42afaa1bb0e03c.