What is Manav Sampada eHRMS portal? How does it work? What kind of services provided through this portal? What is the benefit of the Manav Sampada portal?
Check everything you need to know about the eHRMS online portal and mobile App. We are sharing all information and services such as forms, benefits, and objectives. Request you to please read this article till the end to find each and every detail.
What is Manav Sampada eHRMS portal?
Manav Sampada commonly known as eHRMS is a product-based online Human Resource Management system developed by the NIC for the states to manage personnel through electronic service records.
After the initial trial in Himachal Pradesh National Informatics Center (NIC) was given the responsibility to develop a generic product-based solution for the employee’s management so that it can be implemented easily in all interested states.
After the launch Jharkhand ws the first state which implemented the Manav Sampada eHRMS portal.
After the Jharkhand, It was implemented in other states and government bodies such as Bihar, Maharashtra (Jal Pradhikaran), Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Assam, Tihar Jail, New Delhi, Telangana, Goa, Ministry of Water Resources, GoI, Puducherry, etc.
Ehrms is covering almost 17 lakh employees and service books working in different departments and operates more than 3.46 lacs offices located in various States Government departments all over the country.
It’s a customizable solution and any state can customize the product as per their need and add the additional functionalities through different modules available in the HRMS portal.
After the sucess of the portal an android based app was also launched for an easy access through a smartphone.
National Informattics Center has got many awards for the rapid development and faster rollout of the Manav Sampada product in different states. Some of the awards information is given below.
- National eGovernance Gold Award for Rapid Replication on 27th February 2018
- CSI-Nihilent Award under eGovernance category
- CSI Award of Excellence 2012
- Selected as part of ten rapid rollout projects by Meity, GOI, New Delhi in the year 2015
- Himachal Pradesh Wins Skoch Smart Governance Award 2015
- Himachal Pradesh Wins Skoch Award of Merit in the year 2013 and 2014.
- 17 registered states and UTs
- 780 registered departments
- 51980 Published Orders
- 2175545 Registered Employees
|Name of the portal||Manav Sampada|
|Also known as||eHRMS|
|Type of the product||Human resource management system|
|Official Service Provider||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center Himachal Pradesh|
|Purpose||To provide a product-based service book record|
Manav Sampada portal was designed to help the government department through a Human resource management product-based solution to monitor all activities related to the retirements of the employees, pensions, leave management, allocation of funds to different departments, recruitment, and manpower planning, posting and transfer, etc. It further helps in making smart decisions at the right time.
All government departments used to manage all records in the physical service record book. It was very tough to store and manage all service books. Now all service records have been transferred to the e-service book. All important information can be found easily online using the e-service book facility in eHRMS portal. It also reduces the overall time taken and brings transparency as government departments and employees can track all records electronically.
List of the states who have implemented the portal
Below given states have already implemented the eHRMS online portal.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- User management
- E-Service Book
- Dynamic ACR
- Online Tour
- Online Leave
- Annual Property Return
- Online Service Request
- Online Transfer/Promotion
- Recruitment by Department
- DPC Management
- Master Reports
- Registered States
- Registered Departments
- Published Orders
- Registered Employees
- HRMS Application Process
State-wise performance report
State wise performance report is also available at the official portal. To access the performance report please follow the below steps
- Open the homepage of the official bot at ehrms.nic.in
- There is a link for the performance report under the report section even on the top main menu.
- Only neck page you can find a form to check the state-wise performance report
- Now enter the below-given information in the form to check the performance report for different states
- User ID
- Report Key
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “View Report” BF button
Manav Sampada app
An android app is also available on the play store for easy access to all services through the smartphone. The app can be easily downloaded from the play store or from the official website. Please check the below process to download the app.
- Visit the official website
- Now in the top menu click on the “Mobile APP for Android” link
- A new page will appear including the link of two apps given-below
- eHRMS Get Your Service Book Details
- eTransfers Latest Transfer Orders
- You can click on the download button to download the apps as per your need